CalChem Synthesis’s Medicinal chemistry services assist pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies with the identification and optimization of the lead with biological activities in order to generate clinical candidates. Our experienced scientists provide Medicinal chemistry support to help our customer develop, expand and protect their intellectual properties.
Medicinal chemistry Services Include:
- Preparation of Analogs for structure-Activity relationship (SAR) studies
- Isolation and purification of small molecule natural products
- Development of regioselective and stereoselective syntheses
- Scale-up of selected lead for advanced testing
- Fragment-Based Drug Discovery